Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Week 20

Baby Mussetter is about the size of a cantaloupe! He is busy gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, his taste buds actually work too (according to thebump.com). I guess I should probably think about eating more of a variety of foods - something other than Mexican! :)On Monday morning (at about 2am after we got home from the Emergency Room with Damien) BBM decided to start kicking like crazy. Jason was able to feel him kick quite a few times. I have definitely noticed an increase in his movements lately. I love to talk and sing (not that I am any good at it) to BBM, he tends to respond and move around. He is probably trying to escape from my horrible singing! HaHa!

I am officially half way through my pregnancy. I cannot wait until BBM arrives!
Here are this week's baby bump pictures:
Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment