Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Week 16

Baby Mussetter is about the size of an avacado.
The tiny bones in our little boy's ears are starting to form, meaning he can now pick up the sound of my voice. His eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming (according to thebump.com). However, at our ultrasound on Tuesday it was quite obvious that our little boy already has a head full of hair!
I started feeling the baby flutter around this week. I started out just feeling him in the evenings when I would sit and watch TV. But now I am able to feel him throughout the day when I am sitting still.
When we had the ultrasound on Tuesday, I told her right where I have been feeling him move, and sure enough, that is where he was at. His little head is in my hip. I think he is a wiggle worm!!
Here are this week's baby bump pictures:
Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment