Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Week 21

Baby Mussetter is about the size of a banana!
I had a doctor's appointment on Monday with Dr. Wilson. BBM's heartbeat was 142 beats per minute. It is always reassuring to hear his heart beating away! I still haven't gained any weight, although my belly feels like it is getting bigger by the minute! I really thought my "sickness" was going away but, no such luck. I have felt very nauseous all week. Hopefully the sickness will start tapering off soon! I am also having trouble sleeping throughout the night. I struggle to get comfortable and I usually just end up tossing and turning for most of the night.

I cannot believe how much BBM is kicking and moving around! I can't imagine how it is going to feel in a couple of months! It already feels like he is doing flips!

And despite my complaining (which I am sure will get worse in the weeks to follow) - about how uncomfortable I am, and how I am tired of being sick, and how I am sick of going to the bathroom every 10 minutes, etc. - I am so thankful to have a healthy baby boy growing inside of me.


Here are this week's baby bump pictures: Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment