Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Week 22

Baby Mussetter is about the size of a papaya! He is busy settling into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day (according to thebump.com).Jason and I assembled BBM's crib last Saturday. Boy, was that a lot of fun! I also went to a consignment sale on Saturday and got a few things. BBM is still busy moving around and kicking. Sometimes I feel like he is doing flips! It is also hard for me to go to sleep whenever he is moving around so much - I am sure it will only get worse!!

And, I have been having some CRAZY pregnancy dreams lately! Saturday night, I had fallen asleep and Jason was still awake watching tv (not a big surprise seeing that I go to bed at about 8pm). I started talking in my sleep and said, "The military did it." Of course Jason had to ask me what exactly the military had done! My response, "They took the diapers." Seriously! Where in the world did I come up with that crazy dream! In my defense Jason was watching The History Channel when I fell asleep (BORING). And, the funny thing is that I remember Jason asking me what the military did, but in my dream we were watching a movie and I couldn't figure out why he was asking me what was going on. However, I don't remember saying that the military took the diapers. Too funny!

Here are this week's baby bump pictures:
Love ya!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment