Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Week 23

Baby Mussetter is still about the size of a papaya.  His little face is fully formed, minus the baby fat, of course (according to thebump.com).
There really haven't been a lot of things going on this week!  I am very anxious to get BBM's room ready!  I bought new crib bedding (see a previous post) and got that put on the crib.  I am very pleased with how well the crib bedding matches with what we have on the bunk beds.  I would also really like to get the room painted soon, but I am going to need some help with that one! 

On a random note, it appears that thanks to increased blood flow (gotta love pregnancy) I am getting random bruises.  I have a huge bruise that is about 4-6 inches long that runs down the back of my calf.  I also have bruises on my arms.  It looks like I got beat up!  HaHa!

Here are this week's baby bump pictures:

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment