Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Week 26

Baby Mussetter is still about the size of an eggplant. He weighs about 1.7 pounds as his total length is about 14 inches!  His eyes are forming and soon he will be able to practice blinking (according to thebump.com). 
We have had a pretty uneventful week, with the exception of some Braxton Hick's contractions on Tuesday.  I was having contractions about every 15 minutes so I thought it was best to call the doctor's office.  The nurse said that I needed to go home and lay down and drink A LOT of water.  Luckily the rest and water worked, and I didn't have to go into the doctor's office.  I know that I am not drinking enough water (I never have been), but I am trying to drink a lot more! 

I bought BBM a Wubbanub, which is a pacifer with a stuffed animal toy attached to it.  It is the cutest thing!  And, I can't wait for BBM to be able to use it!  There are a few different animals to choose from, but I really liked the long horn bull:

Here are this week's baby bump pictures:

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment