Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Week 27

Baby Mussetter is still about the size of an eggplant!  He weighs about 2 pounds and is about 14 1/2 inches long with his legs extended.  His lungs are going through major developments, and he is now able to practice inhaling and exhaling (according to thebump.com).
We start our childbirth classes this coming Wednesday (November 3rd).  I am starting to get nervous about going into labor!  I am also hoping that Jason won't pass out in the delivery room!  I have a doctor's appointment on Friday for my glucose tolerance test.  We are also counting down the days until our 3D/4D ultrasound, on November 13th.  I cannot wait to see how BBM has grown and changed!

And speaking of BBM (Baby Boy Mussetter) - or TLG (The Little Guy), we are excited to announce that he HAS A NAME:

Here are this week's baby bump pictures:

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment