Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Week 25

Baby Mussetter is now the size of an eggplant!  He is learning to distinguish right side up from upside down.  And my uterus is now the size of a basketball (according to thebump.com).  His hands are now fully developed, complete with miniature fingernails and the ability to curl his fingers into a tiny fist (according to the Mayo Clinic's Guide to a Healthy Pregnacy).
I had an appointment with Dr. Miller on Monday.  He measured my belly and said that I was measuring right where I should be.  So, I guess BBM is growing just fine, even though I have only gained about 1 pound!  Although, I am sure I will gain PLENTY of weight in the remaining weeks!  I have been having some numbness and tingling in my feet and hands lately.  Dr. Miller said that it is probably swelling around my nerves.  Oh joy!  I have also been having horrible leg cramps during the night that cause me to wake up screaming in pain.  I told Jason that I couldn't believe that he was able to sleep through my screaming.  He finally admitted the other day that I didn't know how hard it was for him to pretend that he was asleep while I was up with my leg cramps.  HaHa!

I go back in 3 weeks for my glucose tolerance test.  I am NOT looking forward to drinking the sugary orange drink.  Dr. Miller just warned me to not eat a lot of carbs before my appointment because it would probably cause me to fail the test. 

Here are this week's baby bump pictures:

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment