Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Week 29

Baby Mussetter is about the size of a squash!  His energy is surging, thanks to white fat depositing beneath his skin.  And since he's growing so fast (his weight will triple by birth), things are getting kind of cramped in the womb, which means more kicks and jabs to the ribs (according to thebump.com).
We went to our second childbirth class on Wednesday.  We talked about "medical interventions."  I was surprised at the number of people who want a "natural" childbirth experience.  We go back on Tuesday night for our infant care class and then Wednesday night is our last childbirth class.

On Thursday, I got a phone call from the doctor's office informing me that I failed my glucose tolerance test.  The normal score is between 110 and 139.  I scored a 140, which means that I will be going back to the doctor and doing the three hour fasting glucose tolerance test.  I am NOT looking forward to that!  But, hopefully I will pass it this next time, since I was on the borderline with the first test.

We go on Saturday morning for our 3D/4D ultrasound.  I am so excited to see Brayden!!!  The last ultrasound that we had was at 20 weeks at the doctor's office and it was just a 2D ultrasound.  We had a 3D/4D ultrasound at 16 weeks when we found out we were having a boy.  Brayden will have definitely changed since the last time we "saw" him!

Here are this week's baby bump pictures:

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment