Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Week 31

Baby Mussetter is still about the size of a squash.  He is going through major brain and nerve development these days.  His irises now react to light, and all five senses are in working order (according to thebump.com).
Our week has been pretty uneventful.  I got a phone call from the doctor's office on Monday letting me know that I passed my second glucose tolerance test!  I was so thankful!!!  I also started getting a cold Friday and I have felt pretty sick all week.  The worst part about having a cold and being pregnant is that you can't take any 'good' medicine.  So, you pretty much have to let the cold run its course.  Hopefully I will start feeling a lot better soon!  I have a regular doctor's appointment next Friday.  I am anxious to see how Brayden is doing!

I hope that everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.  We spent Thanksgiving at my mom's and ate a lot of yummy food!  I had been CRAVING turkey, dressing, and other Thanksgiving foods!!  I just wish I would have felt better because I would have probably eaten A LOT more!!!  But then again, maybe that was a good thing! :)

Here are this week's baby bump pictures:

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment