Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Baby Shower #2

On Saturday, December 4th, my best friend, Ashley, and my sister, Shandi, hosted another wonderful baby shower for me and Brayden. 

We had a lot of yummy food and a beautiful cake made by Angie at Sweet Thing Bakery in Statesville, NC.

I got A LOT of nice things that I will get to use with Brayden! 

We played a fun game where the shower guests cut off a piece of yarn to match the size of my belly.  It was funny to see how big people thought my belly was!  My mom and my friend Amy were both the closest in their guess!

We forced Jason to come out and participate in another game where we had to guess the type of baby food in the jar.  If you know me, you know that I am a VERY picky eater, and I do not easily try new things.  So, it was up to Jason to "taste" the baby food and determine what it was.  I smelled a few of them and I nearly threw up!  Hopefully I won't throw up when it comes time to feed Brayden his first jar of baby food!!!

I am so thankful to have such wonderful friends that came to the shower despite the wintry mix!

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment