Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Week 33

Baby Mussetter is now the size of a honeydew melon!  He may grow up to a full inch this week alone, and his brain is developing like crazy.  Pretty soon, he'll be able to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing.  Also, his bones are hardening, and he has started to keep his eyes open when he's awake (according to thebump.com).
I had an appointment with Dr. Miller today.  Brayden's heartrate was in the 140's and I measured right at 33 weeks.  I have gained about 5 pounds since last week. :(  Dr. Miller said I should try and eat more "filling" foods.  HaHa!  My blood pressure was back to normal, but I still have a little bit of swelling.  I go back to the doctor next Friday for another appointment. 

Here are this week's baby bump pictures:

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment