Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Week 35

Baby Mussetter is still about the size of a honeydew melon.  From now on, his growth is mostly in the plumping up department - though he won't get much longer, he'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth.  His hearing is totally developed (according to thebump.com).
This has been a pretty uneventful week.  I have been having a lot of contractions but I am still taking the Terbutaline to help and stop them.  After tomorrow (Christmas - when I am 36 weeks) I won't take the medicine anymore.  So, I guess Brayden can come anytime!  I am getting very anxious about Brayden's arrival!  I can't wait to hold my little boy!!!!

My mom finished sewing my hospital gown.  Here is the finished product:

Here are this week's baby bump pictures:

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment