Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Week 34

Baby Mussetter is still the size of a honeydew melon!  He can recognize and react to simple songs and after birth he will recognize frequently sung tunes and probably find them soothing (according to thebump.com).
I had an appointment with Dr. Miller on Friday.  Brayden's heartrate was in the 140's and I measured right at 34 weeks.  I have gained another pound, but that is to be expected!  I had a lot of contractions throughout the week, so I have been having to take my medicine (Terbutaline) pretty often.  Dr. Miller checked and I haven't dilated any, but Brayden's head was very low.  I have to continue taking the Terbutaline for my contractions up until 36 weeks (which happens to be Christmas - next Saturday).  I wonder if I will have a baby before the New Year??!! 

Here are this week's baby bump pictures:

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment