Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Mommy & Me Monday - July 25th


What a weekend!!!  The temperatures were in the upper 90's and the heat indexes were close to 105 - can you say H-O-T???!!!  I love the warm weather, but I think I am ready for some cooler weather! 
Not to mention that we got home Friday evening and it was 86 INSIDE our house!!  Luckily, it was just the fan that went out and we had it replaced on Saturday.  I honestly don't think I could survive without air conditioning!!!

On Saturday, we went to my dad's company picnic.  Even though it was hot, we still had a great time.  We stayed cool by swimming/floating around in the quarry for most of the time.
Brayden and I slept in on Sunday morning.  I just love the weekends when I can snuggle with my little guy and I don't have to worry about going to work.  **Please forgive the horrible self-portrait taken on my iPhone!**

No comments:

Post a Comment